United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rags are in pieces over on the CAF, as you would expect they are going on about how corrupt we are, how FFP wasn't a tool brought in to protect the elite etc...

They can't get their heads around how we can claim to generate such high revenues, completely disregarding our success both on and off the field at a time where there is more money than ever in the game, out low nett transfer spend in comparison to them over the last 5 years.

Surely the official lager, noodles, tractor, duvet makers, wine supplier, Malta tourism agency, betting partner, Lou Macari’s chippy, detergent, zebra pants makers, team viewer (ha ha ha) and all their other associates could chip in a few quid to help them out? After all don’t they make their own ‘organic’ money?

The Rags are in pieces over on the CAF, as you would expect they are going on about how corrupt we are, how FFP wasn't a tool brought in to protect the elite etc...

They can't get their heads around how we can claim to generate such high revenues, completely disregarding our success both on and off the field at a time where there is more money than ever in the game, out low nett transfer spend in comparison to them over the last 5 years.
This guy posted this morning.
IMG_6826.jpeg
I wonder if after reading the news this afternoon they still have the same opinion, now that it’s come to the knuckle draggers attention that it is seriously screwing them from continuing their past behaviour.

I’ve just taken a look at that thread.
Crying like the little bitches they are lol
And the funny thing is the pain hasn’t even remotely begun for them yet!!!
I guess they will be giving up on football very soon just like the other red fucks up the M62.

Not going very well for them is it? (My heart bleeds).
Owners can't/won't sell the club as they are vastly overvalueing their 'asset'. The badly run shitfest seems incapable of making a profit.
They are unable to offload the dross on long, expensive contracts and unable to attract top players at any cost (not that they can afford them). Ffp coming back to bite them is just poetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.