United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
United have a history of going after players who are prominent in the media and over-priced, or past their best, or both. They also go for players that they think City are interested in, so I'm wondering about this new chap Hojlund: from Scandinavian parts, name sounds promising ....
Hojlund, Hojlund, he's a red like his dad, a fat fucking twat with a bucket hat.

Just at Manchester airport off on my hollybobs and giddy rags everywhere in their new shirts full of the usual annual hope that they are back. All will be folded away on the bottom drawer by October as standard. Ugly cunts the lot of them. Not handsome bastards like us lot
Don't tell The 1958 that.

They asked for a boycott of the new shirt.

The plastic rag fan base really listened and took that onboard didn't they.

Just at Manchester airport off on my hollybobs and giddy rags everywhere in their new shirts full of the usual annual hope that they are back. All will be folded away on the bottom drawer by October as standard. Ugly cunts the lot of them. Not handsome bastards like us lot
Why are there rags in Manchester airport? Wouldn't be easier for them to fly out of Heathrow or Dublin?

I feel another change in the rules coming.
Already has, 90% of turnover max season coming on transfers and wages, 80% following year then set at 70% after that. Implemented by UEFA, influenced by the highest revenue earners for obvious reasons. City have already commented we are “relaxed” about the changes.

Already has, 90% of turnover max season coming on transfers and wages, 80% following year then set at 70% after that. Implemented by UEFA, influenced by the highest revenue earners for obvious reasons. City have already commented we are “relaxed” about the changes.
It doesn't matter what rule changes they make any more. We are now in the same position as the teams these rules were designed to protect. So any change will impact them/us the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.