United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tempted to say United are Salieri to City's Mozart.

However, that's unfair. Salieri was a perfectly decent composer and musician. For the comparison to be correct he would have to not be able to write music, or even play the recorder to a decent standard.
Morrisey?

Very good Vienna lad, and it fits bloody great work.
Loved the first 4 albums.
Bohemian Rhapsody remains my all-time favourite song, and A Night At The Opera is still my favourite album.

A Day at The Races is let down by Side One, Tie Your Mother Down apart, but Side Two is brilliant, IMHO.

Will Howard Webb have to apologise for today?
PiGMOL badly let them down this afternoon.
Questions need to be asked.
No penalty. Chalking off a goal. No red cards for Brighton players.
Worst of all though the teams have been off the pitch for over two hours now and the teams still haven’t been brought back for the nytid penalty.

Just a minute hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahjahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I’m off to the pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.