United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is Alice looking fitter? ;-)

Has she also been on a public speaking and media course?

At this rate she'll be on Sly Sports News as a United reporter soon.

I always think all these type of YouTube people are not rags but support other clubs and just using the scum to take the piss and make money out them..

The ghost of GPC is THE biggest problem
He fucked them over, big time. He had his last hurrah, winning that PL title in his last season, thanks to Van Persie. But he left his successor ("The Chosen One") with an ageing, past it squad. He had barely refreshed the squad he had in his last two or three seasons. From memory, the closest they've come to another title since then was when they finished second in our Centurions season, 19 pts (?) behind us. They'll do very well to finish in the top 4 (is it top 5 this season?).

Is it just me or is Alice looking fitter? ;-)

Has she also been on a public speaking and media course?

At this rate she'll be on Sly Sports News as a United reporter soon.
She keeps on squinting when she talks way does she does that it's really annoying!

It's like she's trying to look for little Martinez on the pitch.

I am not a religious man, never have been. But tonight, i will pray.

Dear Father, if you are there, if there is a reality, a chance, even a slither of hope, for TenBobby to be sacked, please, PLEASE bring Ole back to Manchester United.

The memes, the jokes, the meltdowns.

Heaven personified.

He fucked them over, big time. He had his last hurrah, winning that PL title in his last season, thanks to Van Persie. But he left his successor ("The Chosen One") with an ageing, past it squad. He had barely refreshed the squad he had in his last two or three seasons. From memory, the closest they've come to another title since then was when they finished second in our Centurions season, 19 pts (?) behind us. They'll do very well to finish in the top 4 (is it top 5 this season?).
It's like Sheik Mansour and his team, bringing in Peter Swales, and saying you're in good hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.