United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casemiro is a lazy fat thug who's legs have gone.

Just the remaining 3 years at 300k a week

Why do you think Real Madrid let him go at age 30? We know Real Madrid don't mind keeping players into their mid 30s or so, if they can still do a good job.

They knew he was rapidly in decline and had the rags eyes out with that fee

Watching the rerun of the game, it's just headless chicken tactics by the rags, hit it long and run fast. This mob are finished, most teams in the league are more tactically aware, 10th at best this season. Pleased for Wellbeck!

Watching the rerun of the game, it's just headless chicken tactics by the rags, hit it long and run fast. This mob are finished, most teams in the league are more tactically aware, 10th at best this season. Pleased for Wellbeck!
I like that he allowed himself a little celebration, no walking back like he was in a funeral cortege. I don't have a problem with players celebrating scoring against their former clubs. Particularly if they're viewed as not having agitated for the move. Yes; even former City players.

Sorry but I just can't see it happening, it will be the usual united home game script.. rags comprehensively outplayed but the opposition fail to convert a load of good chances, only for united to then sneak a goal on the break probably via a very soft penalty awarded.
That aged well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.