United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, to be fair they've had a horrible start to the season with Spuds, Arse and Brighton - 3 of the best teams so far this season. The next 4 games will show us where they are.

They've had horrendous injuries and probably out 4 guys who'd walk into the starting 11.

I'm in the typical Blue camp and keep expecting them to get better, their next signing to be the best ever and their manager to be the next Pep.....
not sure I know any typical blues that think that tbh, most I know are waiting for the next shit protest to smirk at, expect them to end up 6th at best but would love them to get relegated and waiting to laugh at which manager and player they ruin next.

On their start, his strongest teams yet were in the last 2 games where really only one regular trarter was missing in each and the got battered in both

They are just shite, and long may it continue ;-)

I did predict a drubbing yesterday but I had a Ferguson hat trick as a bet but I still had Brighton in my acca at 94/1 happy days, in fact the rags are going to be in my acca to lose every week for the foreseeable future as they are so shit
The ref factor is the one unknown to scupper your bets.

Now, to be fair they've had a horrible start to the season with Spuds, Arse and Brighton - 3 of the best teams so far this season. The next 4 games will show us where they are.

They've had horrendous injuries and probably out 4 guys who'd walk into the starting 11.

I'm in the typical Blue camp and keep expecting them to get better, their next signing to be the best ever and their manager to be the next Pep.....
Did you sleep though the Wolves matched who were robbed of a point

I remember seeing an interview with a chap (whose name I can't recall), but it was about the banks when the world went into a complete banking meltdown.
The interviewer mentioned about the government swooping in to save the banks, but he said they shouldn't. If the banks are bailed out everytime it goes Pete tongue, then they will never adapt their methods, never become more solvent, and careful with other peoples money.
I remembered fully agreeing with this. These wanker institutions harm us all when there are no consequences to their frivolous actions.
The same applies to football clubs. Utd are propped up not to fail by client journos, deluded fans, pgmol, and to a certain extent stupid greedy owners.
Truly the best thing to happen to utd is a few relegation scrap years. They need to rid themselves of the aura of being a great club and stop buying overpriced players, get rid of players that don't suit their system and press the reset button.
But due to greed, and sunk cost fallacy, they just cannot contemplate carrying out the surgery their club genuinely needs.
It's fun to watchfor us, but they need someone with the minerals to implement all of it, and the stock price pressure says that just won't happen.
They are so fucked it's actually off the 'how fucked is this club' scale now.

Just watching MOTD and absolutely loving the performance of Martinez. I remember we were told that this guy was one of the best defenders in the world. Yeah ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.