Sheff Utd A
Copenhagen H
City H
Fulham A
Copenhagen A
Luton H
Everton A
Galatasaray A
Given that many were talking an 8-0 loss tonight, and it was actually 4-3 (didn't watch - no interest), perhaps we should refrain from all the hilarity for now.

The club does (on the face of it) look a shambles it has to be said, but I'm happy to wait and see for now, in the PL they do seem to get "help", and stil look shite, but I (like most) expected better from bayern.

Unfortunately Hojlund looks better than what they’ve had for a bit.

A pity top 5 gets them ECL next season. You, us and Arsenal got three locked down, so we’d need two of the barcodes, Brighton, Spurs, Villa or West Ham to come through.
Unfortunately the league will do everything to get them that spot as we’ve seen in two of their game’s already..

don’t shout too loudly yet. Look at their run of games to end Nov

1 Burnley A
W Crystal Palace H - Carebo
1 Crystal Palace H
1 Galatasaray H
0 Brentford H
1 Sheff Utd A
1 Copenhagen H
0 City H
3 Fulham A
0 Copenhagen A
3 Luton H
3 Everton A
1 Galatasaray A
Prediction.

Given that many were talking an 8-0 loss tonight, and it was actually 4-3 (didn't watch - no interest), perhaps we should refrain from all the hilarity for now.

The club does (on the face of it) look a shambles it has to be said, but I'm happy to wait and see for now, in the PL they do seem to get "help", and stil look shite, but I (like most) expected better from bayern.
It only finished 4-3 because Bayern decided not to play a keeper and missed about 5 clear cut chances.

don’t shout too loudly yet. Look at their run of games to end Nov

Burnley A
Crystal Palace H - Carebo
Crystal Palace H
Galatasaray H
Brentford H
Sheff Utd A
Copenhagen H
City H
Fulham A
Copenhagen A
Luton H
Everton A
Galatasaray A
United are shit. All of those teams will be looking forward to those fixtures.

I thought Bayern were really poor in the first half, They couldn't seem to get going, They were defensively poor for the entire game.

Second half they were much improved although it was more so individual performance more so than team performance. Musiala and Sane by far their best players on the night.

It made it entertaining the fact neither team can defend. Not a decent centre back between them.

The Rags are shocking, They got schooled for the majority of the second half. Happy they scored three because again it will paper over enormous cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.