United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that many were talking an 8-0 loss tonight, and it was actually 4-3 (didn't watch - no interest), perhaps we should refrain from all the hilarity for now.

The club does (on the face of it) look a shambles it has to be said, but I'm happy to wait and see for now, in the PL they do seem to get "help", and stil look shite, but I (like most) expected better from bayern.
It's really wasn't a 4-3 game, probably a 6-2 would be a more fair reflection of the overall game, and Bayern didn't play particularly well.

I'm really looking fw to watching them tonight. I think they'll raise their game, their mercenary players do that when the spotlight is on them.

But ten hag seems to be tactically poor from what I've seen this season, the players have given up, they're fighting amongst themselves, etc. It really could be a hard hitting loss.

4-0 bayern (kane hattrick)
Mercenary player scores twice. Good shout

Signs of progress tonight…only beaten by 1 goal.

The normal keeper mistake and the dodgy defending but run around for 10 min is still very much alive. Rashford is going to be world class again in a min for about 1 month.

It’s the new United way.
1 goal is good, will keep fake Pep there for longer.

As poor as they are they've got to get a decent run of results looking at those fixtures. They’ll probably drop a few points because they are so poor defensively but It’d be very difficult not get results against a lot of those teams.

We’ve got to remind them of their level when we go to Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.