United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brilliant stuff, been to the theatre tonight so just catching up.

Not just tonight but I've seen nothing to suggest this keeper is good with his feet, he either lumps it forward or passes to an opponent and as for his shot stopping....I posted he'd be nowhere near no.1 for them by the end of the season as he's crap...he'll be lucky to still be in nets by the winter window.

I honestly think United's biggest problem is the power they give to certain players that aren't as good as what they're cracked up to be.

If I'm the manager walking in there, I'm getting shut of Rashford.

You can't have players like that sulking and strolling around like he's on the beach. His application and attitude is absolutely terrible.

If he walked around like that playing for Pep, it wouldn't be long until Pep completely binned him off.

There was one incident in the second half where Rashford was through on goal and all he had to do was roll it across the face of goal to a teammate for a tap in. He took far too long and passed the ball too short and at the wrong time. Then literally walked off like he genuinely wasn't even arsed that he'd wasted a golden opportunity for his teammate.

He just doesn't have what it takes. You just don't win titles with players like that.

Then you have Bruno who literally goes missing in almost every big game.

If these are the two players the Rags are counting on, they're never ever going to compete for titles. The whole squad needs an overhaul.

They need to be bringing in the right characters. The mentality and attitude in that dressing room is at an all time low. Embarrassing.
Rashford & Penandez are the 2 biggest problems there, Pep would fuck em both out the door.

I have some cousins who live in the USA. Two are presently visiting relatives in Manchester who support the Rags. One of the Americans posted a picture on her Facebook page smiling outside the Theatre of Dreams with a bag of goodies. She is supposedly visiting my younger sister in Scotland who is a crazy BLUE detesting the rags with a passion. I hope they don't come to blows when the blue takes the mickey out of the red.

I have some cousins who live in the USA. Two are presently visiting relatives in Manchester who support the Rags. One of the Americans posted a picture on her Facebook page smiling outside the Theatre of Dreams with a bag of goodies. She is supposedly visiting my younger sister in Scotland who is a crazy BLUE detesting the rags with a passion. I hope they don't come to blows when the blue takes the mickey out of the red.
Rules....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.