United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't happy but to be fair he has a point

Sounds like they had near riots at Old toilet last night. Was it that or was it just the fact that some people had to sit near foreigner? I have sat next to away supporters in the East Stand and they have never been a problem.

Not a United fan among them! Everyone an actor on the grift
One popped up on my youtube playlist earlier, he made Goldbridge sound like an intelligent, eloquent and intellectual orator of the highest order.
Literally all he did was rant in some unintelligible, urban dialect repeatedly using words such as blud, bro, dudu and scrubs, the meaning and context of which were all lost on me... and yet he had over 80,000 subscribers!

When it comes to making money off united fans on YouTube it really is like money for old rope.

Far from a steal,but like you say.....he's very good and definitely money well spent (for once!)
He comes across as a right Billy Big Bollocks, full of his own hype, it's all about him... in which case once the honeymoon period has worn off I'd expect someone of that personality type to start sulking and having strops if he does prove to be more talented than the dross he's surrounded by, just as numerous other recent rag signings have done.

Sounds like they had near riots at Old toilet last night. Was it that or was it just the fact that some people had to sit near foreigner? I have sat next to away supporters in the East Stand and they have never been a problem.
It's more that Galatasary had thousands of fans scattered around the 'home' stands, not just in the 'away' section.
And the fact that many of these Galatasary fans got tickets from Manchester United via season ticket holders not going, and releasing their tickets back to the club (via the Foundation?) to re-sell on the open market (making a 'double' profit I'd guess).

The re-sold tickets were snapped up by turkish/galatasary supporters, due to the apathy of the 654m United fans... and now the mob are complaining about it.

They have a point about Galatasary supporters behaviour, if women/families were hassled.
(I can't give a fig about united banners being taken down)

So it appears it's the usual absolute shitshow from united - reselling 'home' tickets to anyone (gala fans) that want them, having stewards who did nothing to help, and generally formenting the right conditions for a potential riot with no care, other than fleecing profit.

The media seems to be mentioning it, which is surprising, I was expecting a Paris liverpool style whitewash

Its the fact that they lost!

It's more that Galatasary had thousands of fans scattered around the 'home' stands, not just in the 'away' section.
And the fact that many of these Galatasary fans got tickets from Manchester United via season ticket holders not going, and releasing their tickets back to the club (via the Foundation?) to re-sell on the open market (making a 'double' profit I'd guess).

The re-sold tickets were snapped up by turkish/galatasary supporters, due to the apathy of the 654m United fans... and now the mob are complaining about it.

They have a point about Galatasary supporters behaviour, if women/families were hassled.
(I can't give a fig about united banners being taken down)

So it appears it's the usual absolute shitshow from united - reselling 'home' tickets to anyone (gala fans) that want them, having stewards who did nothing to help, and generally formenting the right conditions for a potential riot with no care, other than fleecing profit.

The media seems to be mentioning it, which is surprising, I was expecting a Paris liverpool style whitewash
So the old myth "can't gerra ticket mate" is well and truly rubbish now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.