United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't happy but to be fair he has a point

Don't know who this guy is or who he thinks he is, the aura of entitlement he displays stinks of rag, however, the general point of the post is solid.

We've been on the end of a home invasion too. I remember gladbach fans having hundreds if not thousands in our end who all gradually found their way towards the away end, badly crowding the home end either side of the away end, causing conflict everywhere and all that was done was to let them do what they wanted and force city fans themajority of whom have season tickets in those seats out of their seats, create a new makeshift and pointless barrier and unofficially extend the away end.

Being on the border I refused to move from my seat and was told numerous times by stewards and police that I had nobody to blame but myself and would get no help if I was to suffer any physical abuse by staying in my own designated seat and was then refused entry to the usual exits afterwards because I was now in the "away" end.

That game, city's piss poor overseeing of it alongside the always understaffed stewards and police pissed me off no end. If we tried to do something similar aeay, the police would beat the living shit out of us but here we let it happen and blame the home fans. Not often ill agree with a rag but seeing how many turkish fans were left in home end post match yesterday it was a disgrace.

My kids watch a lot of these YouTube fans, has anybody seen the wannabee hooligan rag called Angry Ginge an absolute clown , …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.