United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
When City scored the first goal against Leipzig on weds the commentator said it was a "straight off the training ground
move"
I for the life of me cant remember any time this season that the scum have shown anything that looks like it comes from the training ground apart from hoof balls and hope for the best.

Is that all you've got Tent.

Interesting snippet from an official email to united members about the Galatasaray takeover of the scaffold:

• Given the apparent, and increasing issues with tickets being sold via unofficial sources, we have taken steps to make hospitality packages available via the traditional match ticket purchase flow. This now means we never have a match showing as ‘sold-out’ meaning that those who used to choose to buy from unofficial sources, at prices higher than our hospitality packages, no longer need to.’
Confirmation, if it actually ever needed to be, that United have never ever ‘sold out’…. Well other than their soul, their past, their sadly deceased munich footballers families, their integrity, thei…<paragraph cut short due to too much stating the bleeding obvious>
Ok but to be fair that means we never sell out either?

mum.JPG

Ok but to be fair that means we never sell out either?

View attachment 95397
Indeed.

But on all the time I’ve been on BM, the use of ‘sold out’ in relation to City has generally been characterised as ‘all tickets sold’, not ‘bums on seats’. The opposite has been spouted by denizens of the scaffold about ‘sold out’ despite numerous and varied pics of empty seats, empty stands, ‘100 year waiting lists’ etc
Similarly, and laughably (as the camera panned to show Klopp, and an entire empty stand on Thursday night) the same things are spouted by the ‘worlds most knowledgeable’ fans.

Pure PR bollocks for Brand Beckham.

He’s as thick as shit
She’s thick as shit

Their lives are all bullshit for marketing themselves.

The ‘Documentary’ is clearly to push them back into the spotlight.

I have absolutely zero interest in those talentless bastard cretinous morons.
Succinctly put.

So basically they can no longer sell-out their hospitality packages by waiting for corporate companies to come to them. From what I've heard their hospitality offerings are sub-standard so it's not surprising.
I heard that a good few years ago. Was told that their corporate packages lagged behind us by some margin and also the other big clubs. Relied on the trophies and got lazy/arrogant.

I heard that a good few years ago. Was told that their corporate packages lagged behind us by some margin and also the other big clubs. Relied on the trophies and got lazy/arrogant.

Who wants to go on a corporate package to watch the rags when the opposition smash them all over the swamp? Suppose it’s good if you support the other team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.