United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they lose AGAIN today.
I did a post back after the Arsenal loss in Sept (can't find it - been looking), that was responding to someones post about the horrendous set of fixtures united have in December, and the likelyhood of them winning any of them, and the likelyhood of Ten hag being sacked/walking.
I replied that I thought they were going to be screwed in the next month+ (back in mid Sept starting with Brighton at home) and are unlikely to win many based on their fluking the Nottingham and Wolves results.

Brighton 1-3 L - Battered at home
Bayern 4-3 L - Battered but predictably
Burnley 0-1 W - Battered but won
Crystal Palace 3rd string 3-0 W - Win, but played 1st team against a 3rd string
Crystal Palace 1-0 L - Battered
Galatasary 2-3 L - Battered

Who wants to go on a corporate package to watch the rags when the opposition smash them all over the swamp? Suppose it’s good if you support the other team though.

I got a phone call 'what are you doing on ........
I replied 'mate I haven't got a clue what I'm doing next week never mind in 4 months'
Anyway, it turned out this blokes company had corporate at the rags and I was invited to the derby.........
The 1-6 derby. Get fuckin' in.
But the corporate was awful. A supposed table of ten was split up, we didnt have time to finish the meal before kick off the service was so slow and he food was very average.
It was in the GPC stand and I have no reason to believe it has improved.
I thanked the rag boss of the company who'd invited me, (he asked me to remove the stupid grin) but I told him straight, he was wasting his money. If he was hoping to impress customers he would be better taking them out for a meal in Manchester.

Went for a spam and egg barm today, 3 women I know serving in the sandwich shop, 1 City and 2 United fans. The 2 United women were saying here`s the bloody City fan. I said to the 2 United fans that I only come in here for my spam and egg barm if I`m hungry. If I came in every time you mugs lost I`d be too fat to get through the fucking door.

Have it
Was it this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.