United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rag mate's just replied to my wind up text with, and I quote...

"It's great news, didn't want to be state owned anyway PLUS....Sir Jim has stipulated that the money he pays the Glazers for 25% MUST be used to fund stadium & training ground upgrades and transfers...win win..."

Deluded fucker haha
united fans.

The forest fan is a right crank saying the glazers have played them.
The first thing I heard and read were the glazers were looking for investors and not a full sale.
Then along comes sky and all the rag media spouting utd for sale
If anyone has taken the fans for a ride it's the media
And the Neville “the Glazers HAVE to sell”

Why anyone listens to a word of his shite defies belief!!

Sadly they were sold to some Americans last month.

Woulda been nice though.

Maybe West Ham are looking for new owners?
oops I thought there was some issue about the 777 group from Evertons existing lenders. Didnt realise it had gone through! Perhaps Leeds or even Sunderland then?

So the only serious bidder now is Failsworth Jim who has already said he'll only buy a controlling stake in the club and keep the Glazers on the board
96c6703cd951281bf8920e1586a18269.gif
Failsworth Jim the Latics fan and Chelsea season ticket holder

On the caff :
"The Glazers with an absolute blinder, to be honest. There was never going to be a full sale. Played the stock market, the Qatari and Jim Glazer like a fiddle. Eventually got the latter to give them money for the opportunity to invest in their club, while they remain in full control and reap the benefits. Now they just have to chill for a few years until he dies, and then it's anyone's game. This is just brilliant.

The club is obviously finished, but I have to respect their acumen."

"I blame that chancer Ratcliffe as much as I blame the Glazers. He refused to bow out of an auction he couldn't afford to compete with so in a final roll of the dice he throws the Glazers a bone and offers to get into bed with them, offering a minority investment. Best possible case for the Glazers, worst possible scenario for the fans.

Honestly feck him and the Glazers. Club is dead."

"The Glazers have successfully sentenced the club to a slow and painful death. I don't think we'll see United win a league title again in our lifetimes and that's such a sad thing to say after the golden years that don't seem so long ago!

Our following is already diminishing with the younger generations already picking the likes of City over Unity (can't really blame them given how dull/banter we are) and the stadium and infrastructure being such a mess. We won't get investment of any real meaning to fix the problems at the club under the Glazers (and possibly Jim Glazer) and we're slowly falling to a mid-table at best position. People will assume this is dramatic but I think we'll all see in time that this was the death knell for United."

Beautiful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.