United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qatari's buying Spuds.

I'll be honest, I always thought this Rag bid was a load of bollocks but plenty of other Clubs to go at, English PL is the place to invest.
Why? Lewis is old and they’re looking at selling.

Infrastructure is in place, so it’d be better value for money, in a prime location.

Wow a coloured picture of the man at last.
Sly and the BBC seem to only have black and white ones of him
That's the exact same stock picture shared by all the media outlets, except some-one has used an old copy of PaintShop Pro and maxed up the saturation filter to make it look new, because no other photo of this Sheik exists in the public domain.

BQbg7J7.gif

True. Guess if he greases Levy’s palm enough, he’d have a chance.

West Ham maybe?
That's a good shout, thought it myself.

Unfortunately the SE of England is where the £ is.

Millions of young men settling down there working and needing a Club to follow.

No way would Whams gates have virtually doubled with a move to a new stadium without the above happening.

It is what it is but rather them than people latching on to the Rags and Dippers as they used to do.

Last edited:
A rag mate's just replied to my wind up text with, and I quote...

"It's great news, didn't want to be state owned anyway PLUS....Sir Jim has stipulated that the money he pays the Glazers for 25% MUST be used to fund stadium & training ground upgrades and transfers...win win..."

Deluded fucker haha

The forest fan is a right crank saying the glazers have played them.
The first thing I heard and read were the glazers were looking for investors and not a full sale.
Then along comes sky and all the rag media spouting utd for sale
If anyone has taken the fans for a ride it's the media
Rag media always print what they WANT to happen. Sycophantic arseholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.