United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they wish to boycott the derby and not turn up am happy with that

If they wish to stage a pitch invasion and get the derby abandoned and a points deduction I am happy with that

either way they will still be cunts
And get us awarded a 3-0 win in the process

having the money means absolutely squat, u wanna buy in jan, you are going to pay double the price for an average player and anyone worth buying wont be for sale, we did a good deal for laporte but as a rule good deals in january are few and far between and usually dont out of abject desperation.
think i covered that in a previous post and by the bit where I said they are fucked!

So for 25% Jimbo gets to run the sporting side of the scum, what do the Glaziers get to run ? Will Jimbo get access to the off shore accounts where allegedly all the good stuff is, or is this Glazier access only ? It seems the Glaziers have a patsy who they can hang out to dry if things don't turn for the better on the sporting front, while they quietly get on with stripping money out the club with all eyes on Jimbo .
Not sure how the 25% is made up and cant find it reported. Cuddly uncle jim has had to buy both types of shares. Currently Circa 50 mill class a shares at 1 vote per share. Circa 100 mill class b [currently all held by glazers?] At 10 votes per share. Someone more financially knowledgeable may know better?

Rat boy has finally had his say on yesterday’s news. His non-negotiables? Who the fuck does he think he is?

In amongst all his fictional "non-negotiables" the Rat boy has sneaked in the creation of a disney-like "Manchester United World."
tu3xhUI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.