United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea was their player of the season a few times. Without him they'd have been mid table for a few seasons

He's a good shot-stopper apart from anything at his near post. He doesn't come for crosses either. The most over-rated player of all time. The main reason United don't concede many goals is they pack their defence for most matches so they can hit teams on the counter attack.
I don't know about the most over rated of all time.
Rooney.
Rashford.
Fatty Shaw.
That buck toothed cheat.
Beckham.
Most players that put that stupid shirt on

Average goalie for me a shirt arse goalie never commanded is area could pass out shit his pants when defender passed back to him more mistakes than any goalie I’ve ever watched!

A shot stopper who made 99% of his saves like it’s world class with the way he dived!

Shame they getting a goalie now that truly will save them points…

Tell you what De Gea was still good for them few times even last year he pulled them out of the shit. Very short sighted our Raggie neighbours. Their keeper better hit the ground running because that shite on front of him ain't going to help him one bit

I can remember a few years ago Graeme Souness saying on T.V. that "the top 4 (meaning Chels, Arse, Rags, dips) are always going to finish top 4".
I used to think, "Oh, no they aren't, how can you say that?"
Our rise to the top table was briefly tolerated, a one off fluke they thought. Little did they know that we were the real deal and were not going to slide back down into mid table obscurity. So the C/L slots were no longer guaranteed for those 4 clubs.
Shortly it's going to be the top 5 clubs who get into the C/L and even that is probably not going to be enough places to accommodate the historic top 4 what with the emergence of Newcastle and Spuds, Brighton and maybe another surprise package lurking?
Funnily enough I think that the rags could come a cropper rather than the dips next season. I think the dips and arse will finish 2nd and 3rd (not sure in which order) and Newcastle and Chelsea 4th and 5th (again not sure in which order).

They have improved, they would have improved if they brought Mr Tumble in to stand in for him.

Best goalie in the world my giddy arse.

Bloody he’ll forgetting myself.
Twatting scum of the highest order. Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.