United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been over to the dark side that is rag cafe. Their bitterness is off the scale, now we are cheating by selling a youth player to Southampton because their recruitment guy is ex City. Most of their posters are insane, I'm sure our success is dominating every minute of their sad lives. Enjoy Blues.
They have gone demented with conspiracy theories , it's great, the charges are almost worth it to see

De Gea saved the scum at least 20 points last season , yes his distribution was shite. Onana has better distribution but is a poor in comparison and only kept 8 clean sheets in league last season .
This.
shit distribution and made some errors but saved them so many times, I think they will be worse off without him as he was a good shot stopper

This.
shit distribution and made some errors but saved them so many times, I think they will be worse off without him as he was a good shot stopper
They have much weaker players in other positions. I think they just need his wages off the books, and the way he was scapegoated for the fa cup final defeat was just like the way the dippers turned on karius after RM outplayed them in the cl.

De Gae leaving they got the goalie they want a very good goalie! That’s it for them they won’t be buying anyone else, unless they sell..

This.
He's a good shot-stopper apart from anything at his near post. He doesn't come for crosses either. The most over-rated player of all time. The main reason United don't concede many goals is they pack their defence for most matches so they can hit teams on the counter attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.