United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Onana kept us from a mauling” so said my red mate who i met after the game.

Really? I thought his saves were so standard but he made them difficult.
The foden header was an easy save that he nearly palmed right into haalands feet and indeed the foden goal was again a pretty straight forward save from rodders that he palmed straight to erling to pass to phil.
Hes a terrible keeper isnt he

The save from Haaland’s header was good but apart from that I agree, he does come across as a bit of a nervous flapper who cant actually catch a ball, which isn’t what you want in a goalkeeper.

“Onana kept us from a mauling” so said my red mate who i met after the game.

Really? I thought his saves were so standard but he made them difficult.
The foden header was an easy save that he nearly palmed right into haalands feet and indeed the foden goal was again a pretty straight forward save from rodders that he palmed straight to erling to pass to phil.
Hes a terrible keeper isnt he
Tbh I thought he DID keep them in the game the save from Haaland was gr8
Wouldn't say he's terrible but if your defence abandons you then you're on your own

That's what I was saying in the past about Ten Hag. He's clearly vouched for Antony and told the club he's worth the £90m.

That mean he has very poor judgement on players and/or he completely underestimated the Premier League and the calibre of player here.
Yeah, even Ajax fans were surprised how desperate United were for Antony. Ajax even slapped a price so hefty thinking United will back down because he's clearly not worth £90m, but United amazingly still bid anyway.

His talent identification is shite and seems to have an overestimation of his own abilities to mold players. The Rags can't convince me those aren't his signings because most have a connection to him one way or another (Antony at Ajax, Mount at Vitesse, etc).

Wow I just heard one of the TS pundits talking about his conversation with one of the utd staff who told him "the management team arent allowed to shout at the players during half-time team talks etc"

That sort of makes sense considering the shite they play.
That's so the opposition dressing room don't hear them talking shite

I think part of it is,that they think they are better than what they are the players going there think they have already achieved something don’t forget this is Manchester utd after all it’s a mindset that has festered deep into the club and any players that go their they believe the hype that is constantly pumped out ..
In reality they are arriving in Manchester via the tradesmen’s entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.