United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt work what tent peg tactics are. Seemed to be across of walking football and under's 8 kick it to the fast kid.
It's playing like a team fighting to survive relegation.

Ten Hag wanted to play transition/counterattacking football with his team, which is already odd in itself considering his reputation as a possession-heavy coach.
Probably largely due to Rashford and Fernandes being absolutely hopeless in possession football, yet Ten Hag seemed to have decided these 2 players will be the fulcrum of his system to anchor around.

The issue is, proper counterattacking teams like Simeone's, Mourinho's and even Thomas Franke's, have a proper plan to win the ball back consistently to facilitate counters, as well as a clear, consistent plan of exploiting counters to attack. Ten Hag, maybe it's his inexperience with this kind of footballing style, only plan seems to be a simple 'hoof the ball to Rashford'.

All of these is why they are consistently edging out 1-0s, 1-1s, 2-1s.

Goldbridge isn’t and has never been a fan. It’s not even his real name.

He’s a character invented for entertainment, the guy is just a shit Alan Partridge cover band.

It’s crazy that so many people think he’s real.

It is kind of fitting for the self proclaimed kings of online fans that their biggest YouTuber is a made up entity.

Fair play to Brett, I assume it pays better than whatever he used to do in the police.

Goldbridge isn’t and has never been a fan. It’s not even his real name.

He’s a character invented for entertainment, the guy is just a shit Alan Partridge cover band.

It’s crazy that so many people think he’s real.
Spill the beans then, who is this mystery vlogger?

I watched the post match review that Goldbridge put out and the last 15mins or so he was saying what we're all saying about the club, the team, the stadium - broken. It's an honest appraisal from a once red-blinkered fan.

The other surprising fact is that Ten Hag will soon become the fastest Utd manager to 50 wins in all comps, doesn't feel like it to me.
He's a twat is what he is.

His Twitter since the loss has been about how it wasn't a pen, that the refs are corrupt and how Michael Oliver has been bought by Saudi.

He’s called Brent Di Cesare and is a former police officer (I’m not making that up).
Well I never, seems like he's making a decent living out of it:

Director of a few companies as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.