United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I've always said about Garnacho and all the many other united "wonder kids" who supposedly look like world beaters when they first come on to the scene... any youngster with a bit of pace and confidence can look half decent when they come on late in the game with no instructions or requirement to play as part of a system but to simply do whatever they feel like, ie run and shoot.

Jizzy Jazzy and others say hello

I'd sooner do Susan Boyle than that whining noise.

0416_susan_boyle_1493948_pcn1239910254.jpg
Screenshot_20230104_182107_Twitter.jpg

Maybe that's why Anthony is so fucking angry, he's uglier than the rest...:)
He has a very short fuse. He should have been red carded, firstly, yellow for the kick outs on Doku, then another yellow the slap downs. When you think of the reason why Rodri was sent off, it’s unreal that Antony wasn't sent off yesterday.

Last edited:
United sing...Haaland Haaland how's your dad- Haaland, how's your dad ?

Erm probably still celebrating his son scoring twice and assisting the third at your shithole yesterday.
If Keane hadn’t injured Alfie Haaland.
Then he might have spent less time teaching Erling how to play football and how to chop wood.

If Keane hadn’t injured Alfie Haaland.
Then he might have spent less time teaching Erling how to play football and how to chop wood.

I thought it was a myth that Keane actually injured him and the injury that ended his career came later.

Apparently he played for Norway the week after Keane kicked him, but that may not be true

I was pretty much disgusted by the chants about Haalands dad losing his career. Fucks me off that the media dont highlight that. It was mentioned on MOTD but ffs thats shite behaviour.
It’s football; it’s tribal; it’s what ALL fans do. Us included. Fans will sing anything to rile the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.