United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a whopper

Wow…

Is this an actual person or a generated non intelligent bot?

Johnny stones weaklink? Just when you think the online fan can’t sink any lower, these shower of Cunts find a way.

Bravo to you sir, bravo. This fella is right up there beside that other test tube who said Haaland wouldn’t score more than 10 goals.

*apologises to any other rag test tube that may feel offended. I recognise that even test tubes have a right to an opinion*.

Last edited:
I disagree mate.

Firstly, let’s look at what they’ve done well. They’ve monetised the club to a much greater extent than it was when they took it over, but that arguably would have happened anyway, at least to a similar extent. They have invested heavily in the playing squad in the last 9 years, but most of the money has been wasted. Prior to that, they hugely underinvested in the playing staff (‘no value in the market’) which is what started the decline on the pitch from which they’ve never really recovered.

On the other hand, they have made a series of poor senior appointments both at coaching and corporate level. The money men you speak of are overseeing an institution in huge decline. The lack of investment in the infrastructure of the club, especially the stadium, speaks of owners with no vision or discernible plan. Despite generating more revenue than any other club they have declined hugely as a force in the last ten years, on their watch. No big players, other than those in the wane, want to sign for them any more.

No other club in European football has such a poor track record versus money spent in the last decade, all on their watch. The managers that keep failing, despite the money they are given, are all on the Glazers. As is the decaying state of old trafford.

This is all, ultimately, on them.

And on top of all this, and their dreadful decision making, is the money they have milked, and continue to, from the club.

As a City fan, obviously they are decent, but objectively they are terrible owners. Offspring of a self made made without his street smart and wherewithal. They are fucking clueless.

And long may it continue.
I suppose when you put it like that I really can't argue.
My main point is that from where they are now anyone buying the club will not be much different. Especially if "Look at me" Jim only buys 25% of the club.

Wow…

Is this an actual person or a generated non intelligent bot?

Johnny stones weaklink? Just when you think the online fan can’t sink any lower, these shower of Cunts find a way.

Bravo to you sir, bravo. This fella is right up there beside that other test tube who said Haaland wouldn’t score more than 10 goals.

Nobody but nobody beats this loser.

1698758162329.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.