United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very noticeable on the BBC. Had the result and performances for the ninety minutes been reversed, we would not have heard anything about how poor we were. It would have been all about how magnificent the Rags had been.
That what did my head post game on Sky rather than concentrate on how well City played we have yet another Man U inquest :( we have the anti Glazers bollocks .......... We have the Neville bollocks ......... We have Keane raging about characters rewind 4 years ago and it's the fooking same bollocks........ just get with the plot they are simply shit it's happened through tome from PNE the start of football to the Rags now ............. they had there time and it's time that the mass media concentrated on the good side of football rather than a has been club

I have noticed their has been a lot of shit talked about our pen on Sunday. Ref watch, MOTD and the pundits on Sky all implying that there will be 20 pens a week if all of them are given. Not every infringement in the box is the same. No way are there 20 instances of a player having a run at the ball and being pulled back in that manner. Ironically the only one they could find should of been another pen for us in that game.

I have noticed their has been a lot of shit talked about our pen on Sunday. Ref watch, MOTD and the pundits on Sky all implying that there will be 20 pens a week if all of them are given. Not every infringement in the box is the same. No way are there 20 instances of a player having a run at the ball and being pulled back in that manner. Ironically the only one they could find should of been another pen for us in that game.
The Haaland one? To me that was more of a penalty than the one that was given. You can clearly see the big man is being held (by Slabhead?). It happens a lot with them, watch them defending corners, it's part of their tactics.

But anyway...SCUM!

I don’t need to research anything.

Firstly, those league titles and the CL were all over a decade ago. They should be judged more closely on that period than the first decade of their ownership as that is more a product of their decision making and a more competitive footballing environment. If they’d won a couple of league titles in that period, or even one in the last five years then you’d have a point. But they haven’t, despite outspending everyone in that period.

The inept football management to which you refer were all appointments ultimately made by them.

The lack of any strategy around player recruitment is also on them, as owners. Individual errors in recruitment, or even those over a couple of years can be pinned on individual managers, but when the club keeps wasting money over the course of a decade how can that not be the ultimate responsibility of those at the top?

There is a cancer in that club, as there has been for the last decade, and they are the constant thread that runs through that period. That and the GPC stinking the place up. But again, they’ve done fuck all about that.

Are you suggesting they bear no responsibility for united’s decline over the last decade?

Haven’t they finished second to us 2/3 times since Pep arrived?

You could give GPC a bigger budget than Pep. He’d never best Pep.

Make no mistake about it, their main gripe is how fucking good we are. Pep and vision are responsible for that.

If we weren’t here in our current position, they’d have had a couple more titles and cup than they have now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.