United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jfc what is he smoking?

There once was a little goose called Ten Haag he thought he was as big as all the other Geese.
But he soon realised that the other geese had already set off on the journey south as winter was approaching.
He flapped his little wings and after a huge struggle managed to get into the air hoping to catch the geese ahead of him. He flew so high into the sky in his quest to catch up that his little wings began to ice up and pretty soon his whole body was a complete goose sized hailstone.. He promptly fell down to earth with a bang and was slowly freezing to death entombed in his icy coffin. All seemed lost when suddenly a big cow came ambling along and had the biggest dump on the poor unfortunate goose popsicle...Then all of a sudden the ice began to melt from the heat of the massive pile of cow shit that was in fact thawing him out... as soon as his head was free and he could breathe he began to sing with happiness as his life was surely saved by the unknowing cow.
This however was short lived as a passing wolf saw the goose trapped in its frozen straightjacket singing its fucking head off promptly ripped the goose to shreds and swallowed it down for its dinner.
The moral of this story goes like this...
In life those who put you in the shit are not necessarily your enemy...and those who get you out of the shit are not necessarily your friend.
So if you really do find yourself in deep shit - keep yer fucking mouth shut. !!

Last edited:
What a dirty little odious fucker that Anthony is. Even Gary Neville said he was a disgrace and Jezza was well within his right to be pissed off at him.
Neville also said "i'd send him off, thats just embarrassing".
Antony is a fucking little gimp of a player who thought i'll show the fans how distraught i am that we are this shit.

Just stick to being shit you little dick because you will never be a hard man.

I'd be celebrating if I was him too. He's another overhyped misfiring rag who's screwed a huge new contract out of them. Good on him, typical Wythenshawe lad skullduggery.

If you try to pin him down there are conflicting news pieces that claim Withington not Wythenshawe, the lie is deep with this one and the spin is strong.

Is Marcus Rashford from Withington?

Marcus Rashford, forward for Manchester United, born and raised in Withington, South Manchester, worked for his community on and off the pitch.
Was Marcus Rashford born in Wythenshawe?

Marcus Rashford was born in Wythenshawe, a town in south Manchester. He started playing football at the age of five for Fletcher Moss Rangers. When he was seven, Rashford started at the pre-academy program at Manchester United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.