United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly Spurtz spews
“Ten Slag says the ridiculous financial disparity between his 1.3 billion pound squad and the state funded FFP dodging oil clubs is the reason they have had their arses handed to them twice in four days”

Sly Spurtz spews
“Ten Slag says the ridiculous financial disparity between his 1.3 billion pound squad and the state funded FFP dodging oil clubs is the reason they have had their arses handed to them twice in four days”
Who are the two state owned clubs?
I know Newcastle are one ; )

Went straight to saying the players are sticking together, after being asked which characters he has. I reckon the dressing room is lost and he’ll be gone very soon.
Sticking together, as in, they all want the manager sacked?

God I hope so, this bunch of spineless shit cunts get every manager sacked. Then rinse and repeat, it's absolutely wonderful to watch unfold, time and again.

HahahahahahahahahahaahahahHahah

People will blame Ten hag but the entire club from top to bottom need changing. No manager in world football could make that team work, not even pep, not just because the players are shit but the toxicity and the culture that emanates from the scum at all level, like the smell emanating from a Port-a-loo that’s been left baking in the sun next to Glastonbury, prevents any meaningful change or true recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.