United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a beautiful thing to watch. Every team will fancy there chances now, a relegation battle is a strong possibility if the wheels totally come off. Fat Sam's phone on standby

I am almost certain Ten Hag's comments about being forced to play direct the other day were saying the following if you look under the surface...

"Bruno and Rashford are undroppable, i wish we could sell them as they break down almost every attack. Giving Rashford that contract was a mistake. I also have suffered bad luck with my defense. I bought Onana to play out from the back but currently i do not have the players at the back capable of bringing it out and moving it up the field."

From a City fans pov giving Rashford that contract was great. It has tied up any manager they have badly. Yes they have other issues but that is a huge one Ten Hag dare not say out loud. If he could sell one or both of them now he would do it before you could blink. I don't think he would do much better with them gone but it would not be this bad i doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.