United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we forgetting the timeless classics?

“Who the fuck are Man Utd”
“We’re Man Utd we do what we want”

After every dodgy decision

It's no where near their fault as much as them lot claim it is. Granted, when there's uncertainty with ownership it can filter down a little but their performances, ESPECIALLY as of late, are directly from a lack of an actual plan on the field. They STILL think they'll win most games because they're the "famous man utd". Last night it seemed as though their tactic was to pass the ball 3 or 4 times around the box and then go for screamers from 25 yards out.

There's no obvious plan where you look at them and go "ok I can at least see what they are trying to do here". Even against us Sunday it was to just hope on a pass cutting through and scoring first time hit. They got close just before half time but other than that it was zero threat from them. Even the relegation zone clubs get a couple of chances a half against us at least.

They're dreadful with a team full of big money signings and a track record of proven managers as you say.
Ownership thing is just an excuse. They've got a shit manager who's bought shit players. To add to the shit players that were already there.

Their beef according to united fans I know is that the Glazer's only spend money when not in the top 4 (not checked to see if this is accurate) and that the dividends/interest payments could have been spent on transfers so thereby being able to outspend everyone by 50-100% - like they used to do, when they won everything with only home grown players!
They finished top 4 last season and spent £150m

Ten bags will make it that shit that Ratcliffe will be like a knight on a white horse!

He will come out and say he is going to appoint a director of football talk about a process a way of playing! This will be after Ten bob been sacked in the summer!

Matter of opinion and different opinions are allowed, otherwise what's the point.

Not that Chapman is the most smug presenter nor did I write that.

In any case, do you know the difference between "smug" and "smuggest"? Don't put words in my mouth.
Sigh, whatever mate. Not sure anyone cares.

Ownership thing is just an excuse. They've got a shit manager who's bought shit players. To add to the shit players that were already there.
THe Glazers have to be the best owners in the history of football, the gift that keep giving, they must stay at all costs, hopefully Radcliffe will see he can't ever hope to emulate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.