United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep would need the whole set up that we have here at City from good coaches from the young teams right up to Pep's assistants. Plus a good DoF and CEO all of which he has at City and are lacking at the rags. It has taken us over 10 years to get where we are now so all things being equal it will take the rags the same amount of time IF THEY START NOW. Plus they need a new stadium. Dream on raggies.

Said this previously, it wasn`t a case of Pep taking 12 months to implement his ideas there was a foundation laid by Pellegrini for Pep to follow. It will take the Rags years to turn it round, if they keep Ten Hag it`ll take at least another 2 seasons after this one to get started. But we all know they want the success NOW and he`ll fall by the way and then they`re back to square one.

Well yeah, but it's an example of the short-term thinking that has plagued the club since then.
Short-term thinking is OK when you you guess right more often than not, and when you can simply outspend all others every season.
It also helps when you play a fairly simple style of football as it's far easier to assess how quickly a new player will settle in.
You could say we did similar with Haaland, but we'd spent a year missing what appeared to be easy chances so it's not quite the same.

the best thing these twats could do now is have a clear out and take the hit of relagation and start again, hopefully after a further relegation, please god!
I don't think they need a clear out to get relegated, They squad they have are doing a good job of it so far!

Plus I genuinely wouldn't want them relegated, I love playing against them taking the piss out of them doing ole's at the swamp 50 minutes watching then try get the ball.

Ten Hag's current state ...
tacx6g.jpg
Poor lad, he needs to get back home, his family are waiting …..

B998C0C3-01A3-4901-91ED-089960CA0F4B.gif

Now apparently considering a bid for the goalie Costa at Porto, probably cost around €60m so I expect it's the inevitable media smoke screen before they resign 'united legend' de gea on a free.

Who ever could have seen AFCON coming in his particular season?

I think they did actually sign another goalie on the summer, Turkish maybe? Great confidence boost for him then too. Really looking after the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.