United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Ford

Joined25 Jun 2022Messages157Team supported
Ex Liverpool now neutral

Yes Man City are the best side in the world I have no doubt about that would go as far as to say for a number of years.
Your right about the media towards United and Liverpool too.. you have to look at the reason why tho.. if they stopped fawning all over them and building up all their victories and players they sign then two of the biggest fanbases on the planet would lose interest because like I say nobody wants to support a brand that’s not fashionable or successful.. this would cost the F.A.. SKY and the English game millions and millions of pounds as they would not get as much money for there product when selling tv rights etc.. that’s why they need to keep the stock of the two biggest cash cows high not to mention not upset there fanbases who create the dosh..

Quick question which would make the powers of football in the country richer..
A Manchester City and Everton Winning the League..or..United or Liverpool winning it.
That's probably why you're Ex Liverpool.

Oh and by the way I support City cos they're City..'fasionable or successful' my arse. Ive been through the bad times, am revelling in the good times but will always be City through thick and thin.

Last edited:
Yes Man City are the best side in the world I have no doubt about that would go as far as to say for a number of years.
Your right about the media towards United and Liverpool too.. you have to look at the reason why tho.. if they stopped fawning all over them and building up all their victories and players they sign then two of the biggest fanbases on the planet would lose interest because like I say nobody wants to support a brand that’s not fashionable or successful.. this would cost the F.A.. SKY and the English game millions and millions of pounds as they would not get as much money for there product when selling tv rights etc.. that’s why they need to keep the stock of the two biggest cash cows high not to mention not upset there fanbases who create the dosh..

A Manchester City and Everton Winning the League..or..United or Liverpool winning it.

Man City have better tv ratings around the world than the scum!

Tell me how the scum got to be a big club?

That’s the kind of nonsense logic too many of our fans have. As long as the premier league is competitive then the money will continue to pour in. Man United becoming the best again wouldn’t make a single jot of difference. For every United or Liverpool fan there are 10 neutrals. City knocking a United off their perch? Box office. Liverpool returning to glory? Box Office. Man United failing. Box office. Arsenal challenging City. Box office.

There’s always a story. That’s why is has grown like it has and there are no signs whatsoever of that stopping.

Unfortunately it demonstrates just how big their revenues still are despite a decade of failure and underachievement.
This is what their fans and media don't get. It's the Glazers who have monetised the club so they should be entitled to take their cut. If the race horse whallers had bought utd would their commercial revenue be as high as it is now. I don't think so, you only have to look at the red dippers to see how far behind the curve they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.