United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You simply don’t understand how it works.. SKY like the English game make the most money out of United and Liverpool because of the interest they generate around the world.. if they could they would like to have them first and second every year and also both in every cup final.. why do Wimbledon Tennis seed the competition so that the top two players meet in the final.. why is the Champions League seeded it’s all because it lowers the risk of the top players or teams getting knocked out..do you think there would be more interest in a Liverpol v United Champions League final around the world or AEK Athens v Monaco which final would make more money and rise the profile. This is why when City beat United last weekend the news is all about how bad United were rather than giving City credit.
This is how football works and why the United job is the biggest club job in the world, they have most fans... which creates more interest... which makes more money...
Sky make the most money out of United cos they created them, which I alluded to in an earlier post.

When I first went to Maine Road - in 1990 - it was £5 to stand on the Kippax.
When I first went to Maine Road in 1962 it was 1 shilling and three pence to stand in the Scoreboard End as a junior. For an extra three pence you could walk through a turnstile into the Kippax.
One shilling and three pence is worth about 7 new pence.
In 1968 I bought my first season ticket for the Kippax at a cost of £8.
The best thing of all in those days was that you could stand next to your mates.
Happy Days.

Here's an answer to your quick question..

The dippers and rags have won ONE title in a decade between them and I've not forgot the fkin huge leg up you got to make sure you got over the line in being awarded that ONE..

The rub is, my team have dominated the league for over a decade and in the process have made 'the powers of football in this Country' fkin £billions..

You and the rags ain't that fkin special..

Hope that answers your question..
If their so big why do they have to gang up to try stopping City, yes they've got a few more fans than us, nobody cares.
There not in our league when it comes to running the business of football and they won't be for many years.
City winning CL is just the end of the beginning.

And Littlewoods.
The answer

The media and paparazzi love in from the glory days of their clubs successes.

Just like how Beckham is mentioned on the news like practically every day.

Daily Mail has 10 articles about United everyday. Who they are going to sign, who's the next manager, why Mason Mount is the next big thing at United and the list goes on.

Liverpool also have as much delusional muppets as United has. Still claim to be a big club despite only 1 Premier League title in 34 years (30 years if Premier League was included).

Every other article is about hating us, how City ruined football and why City are guilty of cheating.

I would say to the media do one and start reporting the facts on why we are Champions of England and Europe by playing good, attractive football instead of the bias Man United stories that majority of people don't want to read.

I would say to the media do one and start reporting the facts on why we are Champions of England and Europe by playing good, attractive football instead of the bias Man United stories that majority of people don't want to read.
That won't make them any money.

Hannibal is not an academy player. They signed him from Monaco for £10m and he's two years older than Rico Lewis.
Wow….. that’s shocking business. Their player recruitment is shocking.

No wonder they are trying to make out Hannibal come through the academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.