United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s St. Rashford done? Giardian tweeted his latest episode isn’t great but can’t open the link.

Think it's really weird how much is being made out of this Rashford birthday party. If Foden or Jack went out on the lash for their Bday the same night as a defeat and made it in to training the next day, I couldn't give a fuck as long they weren't cracking open a tin on the final whistle.

Think it's a bit of manufactured outrage so that Tent Peg can reprimand him in public for the illusion of some discipline.

Think it's really weird how much is being made out of this Rashford birthday party. If Foden or Jack went out on the lash for their Bday the same night as a defeat and made it in to training the next day, I couldn't give a fuck as long they weren't cracking open a tin on the final whistle.

Think it's a bit of manufactured outrage so that Tent Peg can reprimand him in public for the illusion of some discipline.
Ah, so that’s what he’s done.

Their bashing continues to entertain me. Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.