United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a Catholic Club, whether it still is I haven’t a clue.
Was never a catholic club. Started by railwaymen. It was popular with migrant Irish workers who peopled Trafford Park and went to OT on Saturday when their shift finished at 2pm.
They were very active in recruiting Irish players when the game took off there.

I assume they'll try buying a 23yo Argentinian with a name similar to Alvarez. To go with their fake Pep and fake Haaland.

The rags remind me of those early football manager games where they didn't have the rights to the proper players names and had to use something that sounded similar.
Haha, yea Pro Evolution Soccer.

Who could forget Stromer in defence and Shinzu upfront.
Don’t know who they were based on, but they were great players.

It was something he couldn't miss- in fact it was the only thing he couldn't miss for a very long time
I don’t get this at all. Are they supposed to don sackcloth and ashes every time they lose?

I reckon they’ll lose tonight, partly because they’re very very shit, but also partly because the players obviously hate him and must be smelling blood now.

Ten hag is probably secretly looking forward to it, no longer has to deal with any of it and a nice £15mil lump sum.
Thinking about it he’s probably gunning for it himself now!
They will pay him off on the drip like they did with Moyes

Part of it is the BBC favouring RC companies. BBC erroneously believes the scum is a Catholic club, due to high numbers from the Republic.
They have large support in the “staunch” community in Ireland too.

I assume they'll try buying a 23yo Argentinian with a name similar to Alvarez. To go with their fake Pep and fake Haaland.

The rags remind me of those early football manager games where they didn't have the rights to the proper players names and had to use something that sounded similar.
Reports are that they are in for Alvarex from Argonautia. Top scorer in the San Marino premier super megaleague.

It’s not funny. These were old and infirm supporters. They had to stand crying in that loft and all they could hear was “Old Trafford is Falling Down!” Being belted out by the away fans.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be Glory Glory all the way.
I`m old & infirmed myself Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.