United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just posting this here for the next time someone tries the "I actually don't mind Neville as a pundit" line.

Under the mask he sometimes wears, he's still a rag prick.

i don’t do twitter/X whatever it is these days but someone needs to point out to the slimy twat that charges can be dropped - just ask Mason Greenwood.

I’ve always found that too. We are somewhere in between!
I have to assume RedCafe has a very mixed, global userbase of people who largely didn't begin following united until after their first CL win. There's no real sense of appreciation for rivalries on that forum, which makes it less unusual to see threads praising City or Liverpool players.

RAWK is just full of Kool-Aid drinkers.

Bluemoon is definitely in-between, but it's certainly much closer to RAWK in the way rival teams, fans and players are discussed. Thankfully, that's about the only major similarity with RAWK

I have to assume RedCafe has a very mixed, global userbase of people who largely didn't begin following united until after their first CL win. There's no real sense of appreciation for rivalries on that forum, which makes it less unusual to see threads praising City or Liverpool players.

RAWK is just full of Kool-Aid drinkers.

Bluemoon is definitely in-between, but it's certainly much closer to RAWK in the way rival teams, fans and players are discussed. Thankfully, that's about the only major similarity with RAWK
One thing I have found is that the Caff is far more complimentary to us than we ever are or ever will be to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.