United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat in a hotel bar in Southampton having a few pints of Guinness.
Bloke regaling some lass (clearly their first date) about being a rag. It's quiet in here so I popped my phone out and played Bluemoon until he acknowledged it.
Fuck me, I'm such a child . I found it funny, him less so.
You big romantic you! :O)

That's because MCFC have done a real number on the dippers.

I hate the rags so much that I've lost all perspective on them. I couldn't make an objective assessment of them if my life depended on it.

Most dippers feel like that about us and they haven't dealt with our meteoric rise and subsequent success well at all.

In fact some of them are struggling with our success so badly that they have become unhinged.
Meteors don't rise ; they crash to Earth in a ball of flames.

Listen bellend.. I am no gloryhunter you will soon witness Gloryhunting in about 10 years time when you won’t be able to buy tickets and when you can it will cost you an arm and a leg..
The reason I turned my back on Liverpool is because they disgust me how they have treated local support over the years.. they lifted there skirt to Out of Town and foreign fans to the extent only 6k of the home support is local..
If I had a wish it would be Liverpool get relagated that way it would flush all these gloryhunters out and they could then switch to City or whoever else is winning. I might even return to the fold if the Club was returned back to the City of Liverpool and its people instead of being just another yank franchise..
So please.. never call me a gloryhunter.. last thing I am.. I am a local forced out by the global.. SKY sports modern supporter brigade.

I’m sure someone on here the other day said you know you’re losing an argument when you resort to name calling.

Listen bellend.. I am no gloryhunter you will soon witness Gloryhunting in about 10 years time when you won’t be able to buy tickets and when you can it will cost you an arm and a leg..
The reason I turned my back on Liverpool is because they disgust me how they have treated local support over the years.. they lifted there skirt to Out of Town and foreign fans to the extent only 6k of the home support is local..
If I had a wish it would be Liverpool get relagated that way it would flush all these gloryhunters out and they could then switch to City or whoever else is winning. I might even return to the fold if the Club was returned back to the City of Liverpool and its people instead of being just another yank franchise..
So please.. never call me a gloryhunter.. last thing I am.. I am a local forced out by the global.. SKY sports modern supporter brigade.
What an absurd comment!

Try playing in the third tier and going up and down from the Premier league for a few seasons.

At least most of us on here share the same wishes as you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.