United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how since 1999 the MSM refer to a hat trick as a treble more often.

These bastards ruin everything. No matter though, we had the better one.
Win that world club thingy and we've got a nap hand in a Calender year - shame about the Community Shield we could have asked our friends from Owdum/the Potteries how many we had then ;)

I think it’s like being relegated.

When we got relegated my first thought was, “it’s going to take five years for us to get back”

It was a sickening feeling.

Now, if we look at where they are and where they want to get to. Five years might be a conservative estimate

They’ve looking at relegation to mid table this season.
And I can’t see them getting promotion to the top six next season either.
A brutal and true assessment. They have been relegated from relevance.
For attention seekers like that lot it is a fate worse than actually being relegated. No wonder they are breaking into their ground and being generally all round obnoxious.
Mr Mansour did that to them.

Chelsea Jim in cahoots with Newcastle's Saudi owners about forming a breakaway Cycling competition.

He definitely won't be interested in resurrecting the Super League when he gets his share in the rags now will he!

If your talking tv which fixture would pull in most viewing figures around the world.. my guess it would involve Liverpool or United.. that’s should tell you all you need to know about interest in a club.
Viewing figures are just one part of the story Tom, Liverpool have 43.6m followers on instagram-City have 49.2m. So judging by your logic far far more people are interested in MCFC than they are Liverpool.

If your talking tv which fixture would pull in most viewing figures around the world.. my guess it would involve Liverpool or United.. that’s should tell you all you need to know about interest in a club.
Another deluded prick who is living in the past.
All you have is history. And let's be honest, a lot of your shameful history no club
would ever want to have. City has today and the future.
Keep living life looking through the rearview mirror...

Another deluded prick who is living in the past.
All you have is history. And let's be honest, a lot of your shameful history no club
would ever want to have. City has today and the future.
Keep living life looking through the rearview mirror...

Leave Littlewoods FC alone please ;)

Much of Liverpool's popularity is down to people who have never been within 100 miles of the place but who have been taken in by decades of relentless positive propaganda. A bit like the people who believed the USSR was a paradise because of Communist propaganda, but more so as there is no Establishment kick-back against LFC. The BBC has been making them out to be saints since the days of black-and-white TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.