United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
...i find it hard to believe that there was a conscious decision to punish Bernardo "because" he is a City player....and a conscious decision not to punish Garnacho because he is a utd player.

I think that in Bernados case they looked at it and wrongly decided he was guilty of being racist. I then think in Garnachos case they looked at it and decided, correctly, that he didnt intend to be racist.
The FA accepted that there was no racist intent in Bernado's tweet, as they did with Garnacho's.

The difference is that they let off the rag, so I think you're deluded if you find it hard to believe that we are treated differently.

I dont know....i find it hard to believe that there was a conscious decision to punish Bernardo "because" he is a City player....and a conscious decision not to punish Garnacho because he is a utd player.

I think that in Bernados case they looked at it and wrongly decided he was guilty of being racist. I then think in Garnachos case they looked at it and decided, correctly, that he didnt intend to be racist.

Its probably as straight forward as that...im not defending that raggy twat...i just dont think that the wrong decision about Bernardo, means there should be a wrong decision for the weird faced one.

People wanted him punished simply because Bernardo was....both were stupid in what they tweeted, but neither of them were being racist
No media outrage with garnacho though.with Bernardo it was played on a loop on sky sports news. And Andy hintchcliffe telling us all how disgusted he was in a pre game build up. All brushed under the carpet like the rags failing ffp!

I dont know....i find it hard to believe that there was a conscious decision to punish Bernardo "because" he is a City player....and a conscious decision not to punish Garnacho because he is a utd player.

Its probably as straight forward as that...im not defending that raggy twat...i just dont think that the wrong decision about Bernardo, means there should be a wrong decision for the weird faced one.

People wanted him punished simply because Bernardo was....both were stupid in what they tweeted, but neither of them were being racist
So, what you are saying is that a cartoon prune has more racist connotations than a monkey?
That's what you're going with?
You talk sense in that both were thoughtless and inappropriate messages sent in error, but with the right sentiments.
But once the decision to punish was made it set the threshold of prosecution.
There are levers being pulled by the teams that hold power behind the scenes at the fa. It is disgraceful how they walk through raindrops.

Black having the strength and power of gorillas in not racist stereotyping?
Was some club warned cos of fans singing of a players big willy?

on another point. Gorillas can eat bananas but don't encounter them in their wild natural habitat

This is open discrimination before our very eyes. They decided on the standard of behaviour that constitutes racism, and now they are applying a totally different standard.

They are saying Bernardo is racist, Garnacho isn't, and that they are an impartial organisation. It makes no sense.
Simply looking after their own again.It’s an absolute disgrace that our player gets punished and theirs doesn’t!The club should demand an explanation for their double standards over this matter,they really f’kin should….but they won’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.