United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was very strange the post match after their jammy win v Copenhagen 2 weeks ago, they said their main priority was to beat Galatasary to 2nd place...no mention that they still had to play away at Copenhagen..

It wont be as easy as they think.

They don’t seem to do well on the road,Copenhagen carved out a few chances at the swamp. Galatasaray will prob get beat off Bayern making the game in Istanbul a six pointer.

If your talking tv which fixture would pull in most viewing figures around the world.. my guess it would involve Liverpool or United.. that’s should tell you all you need to know about interest in a club.

City appear more than Liverpool in this example. Maybe you should look at the numbers rather than ‘guess’.

IMG_8260.jpeg

Lets be honest, Garnacho was not being racist....and we know Bernardo was not being racist either.

Do we just keep going round and round saying, "yeah but, yeah but what about when..."

There needs to be some rational thinking and decision making here.....i totally get that Bernardo got done, totally unfairly, but hopefully this is the start of a more pragmatic approach to this sort of thing.

I know, i know....i wont hold my breath either
He should have had the same punishment as Bernie, pure and simple, then they can look at changing the parameters so nobody else is caught up in this utter bullshit …

Why should a rag getting away with something a Blue was punished for be the catalyst for changing the way these incidents are dealt with … Fuckin rank hypocrisy strikes again….!!!!

Was very strange the post match after their jammy win v Copenhagen 2 weeks ago, they said their main priority was to beat Galatasary to 2nd place...no mention that they still had to play away at Copenhagen..

It wont be as easy as they think.
I expectthe fearsome strike force of Rashford and Hojlund will tear Copenhagen to shreds......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.