United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's all been said, sadly I don't have time to read the whole thread since last night but there's a certain lack of dignity from Ten Hag moaning about decisions and what does it say about the mentality of the team that a red card, justified or not, can change the game so much?

Why is Ten Hag so insistent on playing Evans and Maguire and leaving Varane on the bench?

There's something not right there
Why is Ten Hag so insistent on playing Evans and Maguire and leaving Varane on the bench?

Unfortunately for us and our amusement, this is what will be his downfall and cause of his eventual departure. You can tell it’s just poison. The Sancho stuff, Rashford stuff and, as you say, team selection.

It is everything the squad harmony at our club isn’t. I just hope it goes on as long as possible.

Did you not see him when he did come on? Bloody awful but worse than that he looked like he would rather be running backwards whilst naked through a forest of c*cks!

Maguire is playing well apparently despite the defence conceding 10 goals in its last 4 games !

This fuss about the red card is just typical United/Media. Pundits (all with links to them) - he didn’t mean it.

I’m sure he didn’t mean it but ultimately he stamped his leg down without looking where it was going and his leg was quite wide anyway if he was just looking to protect the ball. The fact he wasn’t looking means it is dangerous to do that with the force he used and he was rightly sent off for me. Had that been one of our players the pundits would have been unanimous in there “correct decision” assessment.

They are getting plaudits for the way they played in a game against a championship level side. Is losing a 2-0 lead and 3-2 lead to lose the game and concede 4 goals playing well? The media are still so desperate to see them do well. It’s tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.