United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
the media around this game is a disgrace, its basically a united pr job but even worse than usual, take away all the supposedly dodgy decisions and var etc and look at the fact that the rags were two goals up when this happened, it wasnt 0 - 0 or even 1-0, they had an attacker sent off and then blew a 2 goal lead and then after blowing a 2 goal lead, then proceeded to blow the lead again.

All the var and down to 10 men bollocks does not excuse that and the press should be embarrassed of themselves that they are bringing out every ex red and pathetic cry baby that they can to whitewash over this and make united look like hard done to heroes.
T'was ever thus, mate. Goes way back to the very beginning of Sky's money helping the cunts monopolise the Prem. Under no circumstances are the two red-shirted clubs allowed to be criticised - in particular, the rags.
If the vermin lose 6-0 the press will say there were 5 freakish goals and one was an obvious offside not given.
If Ratboy 2 breaks an opponents leg it's the other players' fault for leaving his leg trailing when Ratboy 2 was gallantly trying to avoid the tackle.

When it comes to propaganda, the Kremlin, North Korea and Iran have got fuck all on the Trafford Ministry of Truth.

I just put Talkshite on at the start of the second half on my way home.
They just got the pen as I pulled into my road
I had to listen whilst laughing about how "brilliant ' the penalty was.
I mean, it was a penalty, not a build up in open play.
But the kept reiterating how brilliant it was and how the scum were giving Copenhagen a " masterclass"
Hahahaha.
The gift that just keeps on giving.

Remember when Verane said a few weeks ago that they can win the champions league and their squad has the quality to do lt? Haaaaaa.

Still, you've got to hand it to them, they're fantastic entertainment on a night like last night.
I have to say having watched the game last night, and when he was at Madrid for that matter, that Varane is an absolutely shocking player and far worse than Maguire, which is quite a statement.

He neatly encapsulates why United are such a laughing stock; paying top dollar for a vastly overrated player, well over the hill and obviously not interested in anything other than picking up his pay cheque. In the home derby last season he couldn’t get off the pitch quick enough after about 15 minutes of playing against Haaland and on the odd occasion when he’s fit he’s never looked anything other than disinterested, frail and an utter liability.

I know we messed up when signing Phillips, but effectively United are making two or three similarly poor signings every season and most of them have little to no resale value.

I can imagine Mount going somewhere like Fulham on loan next season, but how do you get rid of the likes of Casemiro, Sancho and Antony? And that’s before you even get to Maguire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.