United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The British media see their duty to protect the U*ited brand, considered as the golden goose and integral to many of ther career prospects, as being more important than any objective analysis.

Hence we see the promotion of the said brand by our media at its highest when the Rags are on a bad run. It's a response to a perceived threat to the value of the brand. It's a pattern that has developed since 2013.

The brand is not as important overseas as it is over here and that's why they're far more objective and less sycophantic there.
Excellently put

If Bayern field a weakened side for the game against the rags, then that wouldn't be fair on the other teams in the group.
It would just be an update on the old gag.

Bayern decide to only play Harry Kane against them. 5 mins in they are two up. At full time it finished 2-1. In the dressing room they see Harry crying. "Sorry lads, I let you down...The ref sent me off in the 6th minute."

The Rags have a team full of lazy, defiant, over rated fuckers so why has Sancho been singled out. I just don’t get what he could have done that’s so bad when compared to what we see.

Is it just blind hatred for them or does it seem like everyone on their squad (maybe excluding Ericsson) are unlikeable twats?
To be honest as far as I'm concerned most of them are nonentities rather than unlikeable twats.

I can't summon up the energy to dislike the likes of Lindelof, JFE, Average White Band, Mason Mount, Dalot etc.
They're probably all nice to kittens and polish their shoes in the morning.

The league format wasnt to help the smaller clubs in my opinion. It was to feed the greed of the bigger clubs. More games, more tv, more money

Have a look at villas run to the final in 82. Think they played 4 rounds to get to the final?
@Bluesince1979 No offence mate but Whooooosh. I thought I had written smaller clubs enough times to show I was taking the piss out of the rags.

The pathetic celebrations aimed at the Copenhagen fans after they went 2-3 up, after benefiting from the dodgiest decision of the match, sums up that arrogant, expectant, petty, pile of shite of a club.
Long May it continue. The image of self entitled pricks is evident but not backed up by a poor squad of players and an equally poor manager.

As long as they continue to believe the false image of their club, they will continue to fail.

I hate that finger to the mouth shit. The disrespectful montherfuckers got exactly what they deserved which is fuck all.

Most pundits speaking about Var don’t know the basic football rules. Rashy red was correct as his action did endanger an opponent. The lads ankle could have been broken. We all know he was trying to shield the ball but it was dangerous play.

The handball stuff is crap and hopefully changes can be made to Var.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.