United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we shouldn't....

Jesus christ. That whole thing is like a parody sketch show but the Asian guy is like an early 90's sketch show trying to be as offensive as possible.

I'll never ever understand the mindset of anybody that chooses to watch absolute weapons like these live instead of the game itself.

Is it just blind hatred for them or does it seem like everyone on their squad (maybe excluding Ericsson) are unlikeable twats?
They've even said that on the caff, to be fair. And saying that most of our lads seem likeable enough. Except for Grealish!
All the tv station in Ireland are gutted they may lose utd's games after xmas. So far 4 utd games all shown live in contrast none of City's game shown.
It's also no coincidence that Sunday is FAI cup final day where they are expecting over 45000 at the final ( the highest attendance in 70 years). Since Dublin is full of dippers and Rags ,it seems they are getting dissillusioned with the PL and seeking glory closer to home
Yeah; the media over here worship them. If we were playing Bayern, and utd were playing Young Boys, you just know who the Irish station would pick. An answer to your problem is IPTV; my mate swears by it.

Long May it continue. The image of self entitled pricks is evident but not backed up by a poor squad of players and an equally poor manager.

As long as they continue to believe the false image of their club, they will continue to fail.

I hate that finger to the mouth shit. The disrespectful montherfuckers got exactly what they deserved which is fuck all.

Most pundits speaking about Var don’t know the basic football rules. Rashy red was correct as his action did endanger an opponent. The lads ankle could have been broken. We all know he was trying to shield the ball but it was dangerous play.

The handball stuff is crap and hopefully changes can be made to Var.
Infuriates me. Complete arrogance.

They've even said that on the caff, to be fair. And saying that most of our lads seem likeable enough. Except for Grealish!

Yeah; the media over here worship them. If we were playing Bayern, and utd were playing Young Boys, you just know who the Irish station would pick. An answer to your problem is IPTV; my mate swears by it.
I fucked off sky and BT long time ago. Can't beat the ol dodgy box

I know we shouldn't....

football-simpsons.gif

FFS, I turned off at 0-2.
We had it on the laptop until the rags' second went in, and then I put on the Arsenal game, as Mrs Vienna was watching something on TV.

We then saw that Copenhagen had pulled a goal back, so when the programme finished, we put it on, though I still had very little hope that the hosts would get anything out of the game.

As it was halftime in the Arsenal match, I took the dog out.

Imagine my surprise, when I arrived back, only to find that it was 2-2 and Rashford had been sent off.

We watched the second half, first in despair, then in delight.

So the rags played fantastic football the first 10-15 mins oh that’s alright then let’s forget about the other 75 mins then what a stupid answer from the fake Haaland..
They played well for the first 5-10 minutes on the 29th October, and remember how that turned out.

Ten Hag complained that the first goal shouldn't have stood because a Copenhagen was offside and blocking Onana's view, I looked for a clear angle of the incident and as I expected the lying bald prick was talking shit, the Copenhagen player is indeed offside but he is not blocking the keeper's view at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.