United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

I've said that previously, I've never seen a central defender before so blatantly grapple and wrestle with opposition forwards.

As for you asking how he gets away with it... do you really need that explaining to you?!
Not disagreeing with you by saying he was worse, but Chris Smalling was a fucker for this. The worst I've ever seen personally.

Good old Kent Walton. The best part in his commentaries was when he announced which glamorous venue he was broadcasting from - Accrington Town Hall, Barrow in Furness Leisure Centre and the like.
Best part was when the wrestling finished and the football scores came on and the rags had lost!

There are far more clubs with money now than when the pisscan ruled with the biggest budget in Europe facilitated by their excessive plastic fan base.Throw in the refereeing stranglehold he had it puts Peps achievements into perspective considering what we are up against.
As Pep said "we've had to.do it ourselves"

Not disagreeing with you by saying he was worse, but Chris Smalling was a fucker for this. The worst I've ever seen personally.
Perhaps so, I don't ever remember him being quite as prolific or blatant at it as Grappler Maguire though.

Good old Kent Walton. The best part in his commentaries was when he announced which glamorous venue he was broadcasting from - Accrington Town Hall, Barrow in Furness Leisure Centre and the like.
Best part was when the wrestling finished and the football scores came on and the rags had lost!

I’ve watched a lot of wos. Before my time, but I love wrestling so like to watch it.

Walton’s snooker esque commentary was always so good. Made it feel so real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.