United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me take the piss? As if!!
Unfortunately for me they are one of our smaller customers so do occasionally have to interact with them and they do have a legal team, how qualified or professional they are I don't know. However we did find it funny when we got an out of office from it explaining that the entire team were unavailable at the same time. it just seemed to highlight how unprofessional they are from top to bottom.

The "Jones Knows" Sky Sports tipster has come up with this absolute corker today...

What a load of horseshit
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahaha hahahahaha hahahaha hahahahaha,what fucking talent in the rag side oh yes the talent for diving,faking injuries,trying to get opposition players booked,whining and squealing to the ref every couple of mins,fuck right off with that you rag sycophant cnut ..

Just got done reading Ten Hag complaining about "so many decisions going against United" and I'm honestly sick to death of managers and fans alike of the red shirt clubs blaming their failures on referees and crying that there are conspiracies against them.

The refereeing is far from perfect in pretty much any league around the world, we all deal with it. But as soon as it's one of them on the end of a bad decision they go into a frenzy and the media laps it up. Our success has truly turned them hysterical.
Funny how crap teams suffer from poor decisions and bad luck

Awful ? I wouldnt say awful.

Tony cunningham was awful. Robert hopkins was awful. Bernardo corradi was awful.
Phillips isnt awful. He may be a big step down from rodders, but he looks ‘ok’ when he comes on and he looks ok for england.

But awful? No. It was just a weird buy that hasnt come off for all concerned
Let’s not compare the City from years ago to this current team. Phillips in comparison to Rodri is awful. Pep gives him five minutes when we are 3-0 up and he stills goes mad at him from the sides. Also compare him to our purchases over the years, he’s definitely in the piss poor category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.