United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’d be mad to get rid of him but I’ve said that for every one bar Mourinho, who was always going to be a disaster. They need to realise that what they are looking for is someone just to steady the ship, but that alone is a 5 year project. They’re trying to replicate the GPC when they need a Dave Sexton. Ten Bags fills that criteria.

Stupid buggers.
Mate, they're not going to hire back Ole and give him three more years, you can drop the pretense now. ;)

It says on BBC sport website that Sunny Jim's due to seal the deal for 25% any day now, though there's nothing definite in the article at all.
It goes on to say that, £245m is to be made available for ground improvements at Old Toilet. This begs the question - with an antiquated shithole like O.T. - what is £245m going to get you? Should be able to paper over a few cracks in the ceiling, I guess.
It also says that the bastion of sporting fairness that is Dave Brailsford is going to be installed at OT; Unsporting Director, perhaps.
Seems like an absolute pile of shite - the BBC article and the club. Sorry that I fell for the clickbait.
Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.