United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to break it to you but several media sources say that Rashford’s agent is……………his brother!
Never knew 'til this week and tbh could give a f**k but now it's out there,

They look a like don't they, are the Twins?

Wonder if his Bro' is as shit and able to con everyone into believing he is a good "Agent" just like his Bro does as being a Footballer!

Remember pep early in his city management after poor referee decisions saying we have to be better
And we became ultra disciplined. I think that was a reason why the players never went to Rico’s aid when he was getting targeted.
But he then let the players off the leash slightly and we are more vocal and aggressive.
I think we have lacked that discipline and paid dearly for it in a few games.

that discipline sets us apart from Utd but more importantly, from any challenging teams.

Hate to break it to you but several media sources say that Rashford’s agent is……………his brother!
Yip, I remember a rag journo hinted that if a "particular" rag player was getting unfavourable match reviews or press coverage then they would be harangued by the players agent who happened to be a family member of his.

It all makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.