United Thread - 2023/24

Being a correspondent covering united must be a dream job, you don't even have to bother attending the game, just submit the same copy and paste match report week in week out... " United outplayed by relegation fodder opposition who miss a load of chances only for united to sneak a goal on the break and take the 3 points"

For a littler perspective they have won 7 games this season, 6 of which were against teams in the current bottom 7 and have won them all by just one goal.

In these wins Wolves should have had a penalty.
They had injury time winners against Fulham and Brentford

Any half decent opposition they have played have dominated them.

It's like they are barely doing enough to keep Tent Peg in a job.
Absolutely infuriating, yes they get plenty of help from the officials but they're also such stuffy, stuffy bustards.

Need these fuckers to have some tougher games and drop points. Apart from the derby they’ve had all the bottom sides recently.

Defenders V.Gethimof & H.Magliar have the same number of EPL goals and assists (3) as the forwards Antony, M.Gashfoot & Asmus Toilet combined.
tu3xhUI.gif

EtH after back to back 3-0 home defeats:
I wanted a reaction and I saw one.
1-0 vs Fulham that gifted them the goal by making 7 mistakes within a minute.

EtH after another poor defeat in the CL and dropping bottom of the group:
I wanted a reaction and I saw one.
1-0 at home vs the mighty Luton.

I see absolutely no progress at that shithole. So let’s keep up the spirit over there. It will only suit as.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.