United Thread - 2023/24

Yip, I remember a rag journo hinted that if a "particular" rag player was getting unfavourable match reviews or press coverage then they would be harangued by the players agent who happened to be a family member of his.

It all makes sense now.

Big win for those little raggies today against an extremely tough opponent, well tough for them...

Fun fact: the last time those scruffy rags won the league, Luton had just finished spending their 4th season in the 5th tier of English football, where they couldn't even make the play offs it was feared they might go bankrupt, which just shows how much both teams have changed since...

With the total fear that rag team shows every week, it's absolutely scandalous other teams down there have let them pick up so many undeserved points, they should be struggling in the relegation zone if those teams played without fear were more ruthless, sadly they have been shown far too much respect this season.
The table doesn't lie they are where they are. Above the mighty Newcastle actually and I see no reason why they won't be in with a shout of top four again. I don't give a fuck where they finish once its behind us. I only watch the fuckers when we play them and others on here would be best advised to follow suit. Ignore the fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.