United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad, sad, sad. It wasn't even all that good. Even the San Marino keeper would have saved it. Pickford is pony.

The comments on Facebook are like "Our lad Garbacho". He's an overrated vile human being, most probably should be in prison and is hiding something.... I hope. Like Greenwood. His sore loser attitude against Copenhagen should never be forgotten.

Trying to block the page from being seen in my newsfeed, but it won't allow me.

Really poor editing on that, he's not even looking at Hutz and it looks so clearly cut out and pasted in.

If I see that "Call this a soccer riot" page again, I'll deactivate Facebook. They even sent me a invite to join. No thankyou, you rag loving prick whoever runs the group.

Invite declined.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1701038482812.jpg
    FB_IMG_1701038482812.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
They're back!

Gazpacho is the new Messi and they've unearthed the next (insert name here) from their world famous academy.
Garnacho is the next Adnan Januzaj.

Remember when all the rag press were all creaming themselves when Januzaj first appeared for United, how this lad was the new Messi and Ronaldo combined. Wonder where he is now? Well let's see in a couple of years time where the next "wonderkid" from the swamp will end up.

We've seen the world beaters that United were bringing on. The likes of Ravel Morrison, Federico Macheda, Bebe, Tatih Chong etc. They really set the world alight didn't they.

Let’s not be salty.. it was one hell of a goal.. and will rightly be be replayed again and again.

Everyone is talking about Jamie.

This is early oasis -

& I’m not a massive oasis fan but is it just me or as Liam is obviously annoyed does he say “is there any Man Utd fans in the area I’m pissed off”

A week of then getting weird coming up claiming that they are back. Then Sky replaying Rooneys overhead kick to remind them when they used to be good. Similar to that weird cult down the lancs as well, they are celebrating a draw at our place like they’ve won the World Cup. Two very odd sets of supporters but not surprising is it?

A week of then getting weird coming up claiming that they are back. Then Sky replaying Rooneys overhead kick to remind them when they used to be good. Similar to that weird cult down the lancs as well, they are celebrating a draw at our place like they’ve won the World Cup. Two very odd sets of supporters but not surprising is it?
I think the rags can have "The bestest goal ever" & the Dippers can have "The bestest away draw ever" & we can just keep winning the important things :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.