United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Copenhagen or Galatasaray win the Rags are out even if they beat Bayern Munich. Knowing the Rags luck, Copenhagen and Galatasaray will draw, and the Rags will beat a weakened Bayern Munich team as they are already through as group winners.

Cringeworthy commentary tonight, embarrassing last night. They don't even try to hide it, that's why I won't pay.
So when a Utd fan tells you about how good The Rat played you will be able to dissect his game and give them the truth.

I would start with Galatasaray’s first goal.
Savage waxing lyrical about The Rats work rate.

The Truth.
Firstly, he wasted seconds fannying about. Either complaining or some other bollocks.

He did put a shift in running back. Up to a point. He slowed down when his opponent did.
He should have kept running until he blocked off the passing lane or got goal side.
The boy went again and The Rat had to bring him down.
Yellow card. Free kick. Goal.

Every City player does that. Captain or not.

I guarantee when I’ve pointed this out to them tomorrow. the conversation will be over lol

I would rather have United in the Europa League rather than finishing bottom of the CL group table. Watching United play on a Thursday night will be fun. And we can sing the chant again. “Oh what a night…..

Good & bad memories of that song, belting it out on the kippax when we played them the following week (I think?) then if I remember rightly we managed to lose after being 2-0 up against them?
Typical Fuc#ing City!
Yes, it was going pretty well, thanks to a couple of Quinn goals.' 2:0 up, you fucked up' we sang and then we went and fucked it up big time! Horrible game!!!
Remember a similair thing against Wimbledon at Selhurst Park a while later(think it could have been the season we got promoted under Keegan) It was when all the business with MK Dons was surfacing with all the talk of the club moving to Milton Keynes. Just as they get a free kick near our box, the City fans start singing 'Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes'....guess where the ball ended a few seconds later, and we went on and lost the game!
Both a case of tempting fate I guess!

If Copenhagen or Galatasaray win, then the Rags are out, even if they beat Bayern Munich. Knowing the Rags luck, Copenhagen and Galatasaray will draw, and the Rags will beat a weakened Bayern Munich team as they are already through as group winners.
How the fu#k are the rags even still in with a chance of getting through? has any club ever qualified for the next rounds with just 7 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.