United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when a Utd fan tells you about how good The Rat played you will be able to dissect his game and give them the truth.

I would start with Galatasaray’s first goal.
Savage waxing lyrical about The Rats work rate.

The Truth.
Firstly, he wasted seconds fannying about. Either complaining or some other bollocks.

He did put a shift in running back. Up to a point. He slowed down when his opponent did.
He should have kept running until he blocked off the passing lane or got goal side.
The boy went again and The Rat had to bring him down.
Yellow card. Free kick. Goal.

Every City player does that. Captain or not.

I guarantee when I’ve pointed this out to them tomorrow. the conversation will be over lol
Captain rat also conceded the foul for the second goal.

A draw with Bayern will see them in the Thursday League if Galatasaray win as they'll be on the same points as Copenhagen with level H2H and a better GD. If Copenhagen win then a draw will see the rags out as Galatasaray have the better H2H.
It might go to goals scored if the GD is the same too, but they’ve scored more.

Hard to call that game as Copenhagen have a better team ethic and structure and Galatasaray have better technical players and forwards.

24d5b009d68e6ff4e1379b8fa2edc385.jpg
Looks like he's got a young girls slipper stuck on the side of his loaf.

Last edited:
Warmed the cockles after a shit day to watch the highlights of them blowing a two goal lead twice with Wio jizzing off after each Rag goal and then totally silent when Galatasary's third went in.
Oh my God, there was a Twitter thread when they were 2-0 up with a million tweets about how the Welcome to Hell Galatasary thing was being smashed up by RED DEVILS. Funniest thing since Fawlty Towers. Rags are the biggest chicken counters on the entire planet. They never learn. Great goalie, though, I'll give them that.

That twat Garnacho needs to stop taunting the opposition fans anytime he does something, never ends well for him. He's so much of a twat that even someone like Fernandes have to hold him back. Smug, arrogant bastard.

It's not even 15mins and he's already shushing fans. An attitude like that won't last him long in the top flight. Already seen that with Januzaj.
Son of Lurch is indeed a horrible little ugly ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.